Greenwave power node NS-210 support

Theo van den Dolder shared this question 10 years ago
Answered

I installed the Greenwave power node NS-210 as generic Z-wave device.

The power node is visible under Meters - Sensors and Lights and Power

• On/Off Switch part is working under Light and Power.
  • Meters: no values visible
  • Sensors: as far as I know it has no sensor

Is this power node supported?

Replies (11)

photo

This one is supported:

http://www.nuonenergiewinkel.nl/7591/smart-plug-6-voor-nuon-e-manager

But there are some problems. Zipato is working on it.

photo

HeroS wrote:

This one is supported:

http://www.nuonenergiewinkel.nl/7591/smart-plug-6-voor-nuon-e-manager

But there are some problems. Zipato is working on it.

I have the green wave smart plug 6 already in use for my AV system. Nice adapter!

Support for the NS-210 would also be nice. (reasonable price for adapter with power meter)

photo

It does have sensors. Read it somewhere, in their patent filing I think. It has physical sensors for knowing when a plug is actually plugged inside each socket, or if it is empty.

photo

SaintNick wrote:

It does have sensors. Read it somewhere, in their patent filing I think. It has physical sensors for knowing when a plug is actually plugged inside each socket, or if it is empty.

I thought de sensor was implemented for the track wheel/room selector.

In my opinion greenwave has implemented a unnecessary option for room naming/location.

I hope that Zipato can block that option/sensor like they did with the power node 6 earlier mentioned by HeroS. This device has also the same track wheel but in the device manager it shows no sensor.

photo

The power node NS-210 is now supported. De sensor is removed from the firmware. @Zipato my question is answered.

photo

that greenwave smartplug 6 is cheap...... 49 EUR. I have the greenwave powernode 5 plug and that costed 75 GBP....... :(

Also, it most likely uses the firmware of the euro 6 socket version as it only has 5 sockets, but in Zipato I see 6 :-) and 6 meters.....

310a5a9b9054182b084840f00cd1de73

photo

Just a question, I've read in an other community post that only first power meter works correclty: is it fixed now?

photo

Any new about the 6 power meters ?

photo

I have eatch power meter return to the box, but sometimes with some delay (compared to Fibaro wall plug for examble). And only one parameter not realy usefull.

photo

thank you

Leave a Comment

Attach a file