This object is in archive! 

Horstmann HRT4 not ordering FIBARO FGS211

Baroudeur shared this problem 11 years ago
Solved

Fist of all i have to say if the thermostat HRT4 is correctly included with the Zipabox, but the module Fibaro FGS211 is mentioned as Fibargroup 1024

I would like to command the Fibaro switch with Set temperature on thermostat. The awake delay of the thermostat is defined to 5 minutes and i cant lower it, if i try the typing is red and not saved, a good idea should be to awake it when the wheel is turned but maybe it is not possible.

So when i change the temperature with Set part, the Zipabox show the new temperature needed after minutes, fist point i desagree.

Second point, when the Set temperature is effective on box, the Fibaro switch dont change status and on the thermostat part, the association with it is declared correctly.

Do you think my problem come because the FGS211 is not yet supported ?

Third point, i will try to use Climate widget when the 2 first points will be solved )

Replies (4)

photo

Sorry it is not an idea, but a problem, i made a mistake )

photo

Apologies...

Switch works fine with Climate widget, from the widget it works, when i click on module button, climate dont change state but i think this is a known problem

I had to reboot box to make it works

photo

Thx for ur answer, here is the UUID : 7afb1173-0be4-4d86-acdd-c211c84cf1bc

and manual in attached file

photo

One more thing )

In parallel a central gateway of z-Wave control software can set the target temperature of the HRT4 using Z-Wave (on your site)

How to do that ?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file