This object is in archive! 

intermediate position not working with a FGRM 222 roller shutter

Nicolas Celli shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hello,

I have installed 2 FGRM 222 roller Shutter last week end.

It is working fine when I want to open or close them fully.

But I'm not able to get an intermediate position : when I set the slider to 50 % it opens or close fully the roller shutter.

In the configuration of the device I have setted the operating mode to Blinds with positioning. (BTW there is 2 time the same value, the second one should be "Venetian with positioning" according to fibaro documentation)

Can you help me on this point : I would like to be able to get intermediate positioning.

N.B : I'm only operating them through the zipato's interfaces no wall switch

Replies (5)

photo

same problem here. was working fine before. don't know how long it is not working. but today i noticed it when i wanted to close my blind 50%. that didn't do anything. only 0% or 100%.

when I set it at 50% I hear the relay clicking inside the module. but nothing happens.

second edit: after doing the start_calibration_process. it all worked fine again.

photo

Hello Zipato,

Nobody to take a look to this problem???

Am I the only one in that situtation?

Is it working correctly for someone else?

photo

Hello,

So I have solved my problem without the help of anyone from Zipato.

I'll post the answer here guessing that it will help a someone, someday.

The problem was coming from the calibration process :

I was launching it directly from the fibaro module.

You have to launch it through the zipato application.

photo

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue with the FGRM 222 Roller Shutter. The intermediate percentages, other than 0 or 100, not working properly. can you give me a solution for this.

photo
photo

Could not get my two new FGRM-222 to be set between 0-100%. This morning one unit (set to learning mode) did its thing and I could use it for a couple of hours. Now, without any changes made they are both back to on/off mode. I'm wondering if this ticket is still 'KNOWN' to avoid spending valuable time in achieving nothing. Yes, all tricks/suggestions are used without success!

photo

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue with the FGRM 222 Roller Shutter. The intermediate percentages, other than 0 or 100, not working properly. can anybody give me a solution.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file