This object is in archive! 

New web interface and Everspring ST814

olivier34 shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hello Zipato team. I discover the new web application. It looks promising...

I have 3 Everspring ST814 temperature and Humidity meters. They all are displayed in a different way in the "Meters Section":

- The first displays 2 "values" : one "Humidity" and one "Temperature" (Which is what I expect to find)

- the second displays 3 values : one "Humidity", one "Temperature", and one with a strange name """ (just a bracket like that : ") and which display a value that looks like a temperature (but is not the same value as the "temperature" displayed on the meter)

- the Third displays 3 values : one "Humidity", one "Temperature", and

one with name "value1" which display a value

that looks like a temperature value (but is not the same value as the "temperature" displayed on the meter).

let me know what are those strange values on the 2 devices and how to remove them (to avoid confusion).

here is what it looks like :

/qd0SAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Thanks

Replies (5)

photo

Nacka 2015-02-07I have same problem (I can see it on my android App)

Humity 25%

Temperatur 21,2 gr. C ( whats thats shits fake temp? )

Temeratur 28,3 gr. C ( its the true temp)

/ W

photo

Hello... still the same problem...

photo

Hello Oliver,

Try to use option "Re-apply device descriptors" inside of device settings. If that fails re add those devices.

photo

Well, I tried to do both proposed action... it did not solved the issue... It even got worse...

- On one, it got included again (I can see it in the device manager list)... But I do not see it in the "meters device tab" ! and I still have those strange 3 values

- For the second one ; I can see it back in the meters list, but which a wrong description !

photo
photo

I dont like this shit everspring ST814

its show

Humity

Temperatur

Temperatur

or in the computor show

Humity

Temperatur

Value2

se attash file from the computor

Value2 = a temporary testing of the meter Ever Spring ST814,

which I performed indoors in the main building, hence the high temporary temperature.

Willard

photo

Hello Willard, thanks for sharing the pain with me... apparently we are only a few with this issue and Zipato team has other priorities...

I may open a support ticket and see If I have more chance this way...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file