This object is in archive! 

Remotec ZXT-120 can't be included

w.korsten shared this problem 11 years ago
Not a Problem

I have tried to include this device but it can't be included even if I select to include this specific device in the list.

Replies (8)

photo

I have include ZXT-120 and i have program IR command from Box. Now i try to program start and stop with sheduler.

photo

I succeded to program ZXT120 with Zipabox. But not with the Climat widget, i used the rules creator with scheduler and it work well.

photo

In Climate widget it acts like a thermostat for Air conditioners. For example, if you include it as cooling device, Climate widget will setup "cooling set point" on it (e.g. 28°C). Remotec ZXT-120 will then send this cooling set point to the air conditioner.

Before you start using it, you need to go in "device manager", select particular Remotec ZXT-120 and go to "configuration tab". Here you need to enter infrared code number which fits to your air conditioner (you can find the code within a REMOTEC'S user manual).

photo

I configure ZXT120 "device manager" with the code of the list. I try each code (4 codes for LG). I hear a bip on my AC when a IR transmission is done, but the température don't change. No mode "off". Maybe my AC is not compabible with ZXT120. (LG Miror 5 years old)

In climat widget, i can't put the same ZXT120 for "heating" and "cooling".

How to do to make heat and cool with the same device?

If my AC isn't comptible with ZXT's codes. I teach it the codes in manualy mode.

Can i use climat widget in that case?

The ZXT's code are 0 to 22.

The configuration on "device manager is 1 to 20.

Are there compatible?

Thanks

photo

I progress with ZXT120 configuration.

I had to put my "ZXT120 light and power" in heating outputs and input of climat widget.

However, i can't start and stop my AC. I can regulate the temperaure. The climat widged send an average value betwen heat and cool setting. If i've 21° heat and 25° cool, my AC receive 23°.

It's a good regulation, changes are effective in manual mode, i had to verify if there are good in auto mode, i doubt.

photo

Hello,

I've just managed to add the ZXT-120 as an AirCondition IR / type IR extender in the Zipato box. I have a series of codes for the brand of the A/C and have included them in the list going form 1 to 20.... doesn't work...

If someone knows, thanks (scratching my head a bit!).

photo

Hello,

The AC code must be try in configuration ZXT120 and "InfraRed Code Number". Just one code.

The list of 20 code is for learn ZXT120 directly by you AC remote.

http://community.zipato.com/responses/remotec-zxt-120-tutorial

photo

Hi ChrisDalo and thank you for your answer. The issue is that there is no InfraRed Code Number as the module was not installed properly. I am waiting for a feedback from Zipato but it looks like I will have to send the box......

I'll let you know.

Erik

Leave a Comment

Attach a file