ST814 not well recognized

laurent shared this problem 11 years ago
Solved

hello,

I have just received my zipabox.

I have ST814 (temperature & humidity). When I try to join it, (using generic zwave), after some tries, the ST814 is associated. I don't know why it is joined or not, but a lot of time, association is not ok.

After that, ST814 is not recongized as multisensor ? where could I choose this multisensor type ? because I'd like to have the both values, temperature and humidity.

If I chose temperature sensor, temperature is not report.

Zipabox is not yet a plug and play system. Sometimes it run and sometimes not, and you don't know why ?!

I hope its firmware will be more reliable very soon, I hope I have made the good choice among all domotic box.....

An idea about ST814 problem ?

thank you for your help

Laurent

Best Answer
photo

Unfortunately, some of the z-wave modules in the last shipment do have a mistake. It is a hardware mistake and the only solution is to replace the box. The problem which occurs because of this mistake is that JOIN process is almost impossible, as the antenna is in short circuit.

Please, contact nearest Zipato dealer to replace the box with the new one.

Replies (7)

photo

we are working on it and we'll come back to you soon...

photo

ok, thank you for your comment. After done a lot of tries, my zipabos has now a module associated whereas all my modules are not associated. Is there a way to reset this module association, to kill it in every cases ?

BR,

Laurent

photo

Did you try 'right click' on the device name within a 'device manager'?

photo

ok, fine module is deleted.

thank you

Laurent

photo

hello,

I have tried Danfoss Living Connect Z this evening, and same problem, module finded but association failed. Could it be the same kind of problem with ST814 ?

Living Connect Z = 014G0012

Laurent

photo

Unfortunately, some of the z-wave modules in the last shipment do have a mistake. It is a hardware mistake and the only solution is to replace the box. The problem which occurs because of this mistake is that JOIN process is almost impossible, as the antenna is in short circuit.

Please, contact nearest Zipato dealer to replace the box with the new one.

photo

Some other users had the same problem with your danfoss module.

Zipato team is working on it and they'll fix it soon:

http://community.zipato.com/responses/ajout-danfoss-living-connect-imposible

Leave a Comment

Attach a file