virtual battery alarm and battery level messages
Has anyone got a virtual battery alarm up and running properly?
I have one setup with a couple of sensors, but it doesnt work.
1. within the alarm panel, I can not get any zones viewable. I can add them, but they are never shown up like in a standard virtual alarm panel. I know they exist as I can not add the same sensor twice within this virtual battery alarm
2. it does send messages when a battery level is low, no matter what level I set the minimum battery level to.
3. I get online and offline messages about my controller, why? This is a battery alarm, not a safety alarm. I have the safety alarm if I want these messages, but as it is unreliable I disable it. Now i get these messages again via the battery alarm. Annoying.
4. If Zipato can measure a battery level and present this with the widget on the device (little green icon) why cant you just use this as a meter with the rule creater? How does Zipato get this level and measure it, why does it have to be in an alarm panel only?
5. As I can not get it to work and test it, can anyone tell me if you get a message regarding the particular device within the battery alarm panel, or just that the general battery alarm has been tripped?
6. Do you get only one message when the device reaches the battery percentage set? or does it continually message you on lower levels too.
7. do only zwave products work, or does it work for zigbee, 433, enocean etc?
8. I can not find any information on this virtual battery alarm, can anyone point me in the right direction?
9. what methods do you guys use for getting battery level warnings from Zipato? Its a real security risk and not reliable enough using Zipatos methods I have found.