This object is in archive! 

zipato offline

Romain Pasquion shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

2 night in a row that the server connection is broken, no more rules are launched. green flashing continuously, restarting does not change anything

Replies (51)

photo

Same here. Really annoying. Blocked again inside home while unable to disarm the alarm.

What's going on with the system?

photo

Same here. It's really frustrating.

photo

Same here, first problems with Weather, now this :-(.

What's (not) going on!

photo

Same thing here, cannot do anything and it says it's switched off in control center....

photo

Yep same here.

photo

the same in Italy it is not possible to continue like this is unacceptable

photo

Hello,

we are experiencing issue with the V2 server, a small portion of controllers will not come online.

We will fix it accordingly ASAP.

Best regards

photo

The same for me (France), since the last night…

photo

Everything should be fine now.

BR

photo

It seems to be ok for me. Thank you

photo
photo

It's been way beyond acceptable for a long time now.

It's marvellous: when the cloud goes offline, there seems to be no way to make the box behave rationally. I tried to make the indoor temperature independent of any particular sensor (I have to update the Tado temperatures via the cloud) by creating a virtual meter when synthesises temperature from different sensors, discounting any that have not recently updated. But it appears that the box obtains the values of those meters from the cloud itself. Once the cloud goes offline, nonsense temperatures appear, and the cooling goes off in the middle of a blazing hot summer.

I'm done. I'm way past done.

photo

Works now, I was outside working in the garden and when I went insida again it did not flash green anymore!

Nice!

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Zipato Support Portal

Skickat: den 21 juli 2021 09:45

Till: Mats Eriksson

Ämne: New Comment in "zipato offline"

photo

I'm not going to thank Zipato for fixing something that shouldn't have broken in the first place. A system that fails for hours or days at a time, several times a month, is not usable.

photo

Unfortunately still off-line! Even if the Zipatile itself (intermittently) shows "on-line", I can't access it through the web-interface nor the app.

Restart does not even work in the Zipatile menu "restart failed"! Did it then by the power button - but stil not on-line.

photo

photo

Same problem again

photo

Same problem again for me to.. it becomes hopeless…

photo

Same problem again. We would appreciate an update from Zipato ;)

photo

Problem back, worked a while during the day but now constant flash again... Stopped working around 12:4 I think...

photo

It's not working for me either. Luckily I have switched most of my home over to another system, but I still have the irrigation, internal sirens, flood sensors, and the outdoor awning on the Zipato - and oh man, on such a hot day we want to provide shade to our house and cannot. Let's see if Zipato censors my post as well. When a tech vendor resorts to censoring posts, you know the quality of service to expect of them. In the meantime, we wait and pray that the Zipatile comes online again.

photo

Again offline

photo

C'mon, around 12 hour of full outage after some days of intermittent issues.

Zipato what's happening?

photo

I have the same problem and now it is offline and I cannot connect to control my devices

photo

Offline again. In more than 5 years with zipato this is the worst month ever.

An the worst is that the team neither try to explain what's happening or even apologize for the bad service.

photo

Very very annoying, i cannot disarm...

photo

Hello,

we are working on getting the my3.zipato server working again.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards

photo

Hope that also v2 will be brought online as well

photo

Again again and again OFFLINE.

The next box will be not with you guys...

photo

And the V1

photo

I have a V1,

the green light is steady but no order is bein executed.

Does anyone has the same problem?

photo
photo

I am on zipato V1.

For me, the light is green (not blinking) but no order is executed when triggered.

Does anyone experience the same situation?

photo

Same issue from my side...also.....😢😢😢😢

photo
photo

Still offline!!!

photo

Still offline here too

photo

Still not working this morning.

The green light is still steady but no order is being executed.

Can anyone from Zipato explain what is going on?

Is it a global problem?

Are you working on solving it?

Any work around?

Thanks for your help^.

photo

the support adviced me to do a hard reset procedure :

https://community.zipato.com/knowledge-base/article/zipabox-hard-reset-procedure

it fixed partially the issue : now direct orders are working but my rules are not working anymore :(

photo
photo

Back online again. Not sure about Alexa. I'll find out this evening.

photo

Still offline. Is it a problem for all users Zipato?

photo

My box is still offline. Do I have to do something with it?

photo

Here we go again. Box offline from an hour.

photo

My box just went offline.

photo

my zipamicro is offline again.

I'm sorry to say it, but this situation has become absurd and ridiculous. I don't understand if it depends on incompetence or arrogance.

You can't treat your customers that badly.

I hope someone gives an exhaustive answer not the usual bullshit.

Thanks good evening everyone

Michael

iSmartHome

photo

Same here, alarm went off this morning. No connection with server.

Had to use the "kill switch". Neighbours not happy.

photo

Same here, offline again. It's happening every couple of days. Zipato where are you?

photo

Same here... Both controllers (ZM & ZT) offline...

photo

Same Here ... Germany :-(

photo

Any chance to have it resolved quickly?

No way to disarm alarm remotely is a big issue.

photo

Worst than ever, alarm do not started when the door has been opened while box is offline.

Usually it worked aslo offline but not today.

The system has become totally unreliable, as both alarm and home automation.

A clear explanation from zipato team about what's happening and how they are going to fix it is needed.

photo

Today controller is offline. AGAIN!!!

we need a solution. Urgently

This is happening at least twice every week.

photo

Dame here, just flashing green.

Lucky myself I changed two years ago to a much more reliable system.

But my blinds are still controlled by the Zipabox. Seems to be time to switch complete.

photo

I did this too earlier this year - and I am quite happy with this new system... But I have a couple of awnings and I realised also the irrigation on Zipato, now I realised the irrigation went on and never went off because Zipato is going up and down like a yoyo... Plus I have an awning open and cannot close it, I have to pray to my lucky stars that it doesn't get windy now.

I need to do some homework and move over these last few devices, serves me right.

photo
photo

Hi, Same issue !! I just had a water flood and my scenario was to cut the power to my washing machine and the power zwave device is not accessible manualy and I cannot restart my equipment since the zipato servers are KO! Great, it's decided I switch the rest of my zwave to jeedom. Shame on zipato !!

photo

Which system do you guys changed? HC3 is a good option?

Regards

Camilo

photo

Hi,

move to jeedom you Will be able to manage all your zwave devices by adding à zwave dongle and all the wifi devices and no more depency with any cloud providers...

photo

I recommend "home-assistant", very satisfied!

photo
photo

Since Zipato backend is completely unreliable and customer communications non-existent (and beleive me, I am a managed services delivery professional -> business-critical systems), there is no way I can trust this brand for managing home-critical applications. Rule number ONE when you have incidents is to continuously inform the customer and not the other way around. Here, it seems to be more of "management by hope" or worse - just disregarding from customer needs (remember where the money comes from...). Please take a serious look at ITIL!

So, I have actually spent a few days now learning Home Assistant - and that's where I am going. Sad to say Zipato because I loved your Zipatile (have 2 of them) but your offering is not only about selling products - it's also about providing services. And this does obviously not work, and has not done for years...

Bye bye

photo

Dear Zipato Team,

We, your customers, deserve an explanation about what is going on. For weeks we have had problems with servers, we can not sync our rules, we can not access to weather information, and many other problems.

Silence means that either you do have not a solution or you don't care about it, I don't know which is worse.

If you don't provide us urgent information will mean that you force us to abandon Zipato. It is up to you.

Best Regards

Gerardo

photo

Today...still offline again :(

photo

Yepp - same here. And surprisingly - ZERO comments from Zipato or incident resolution ETA...

photo

HI, Same problem with my zipato2. No sync with server. Effectively, it's not the first time (the last, i have cheched all my network et reboot the internet box without succes). I have to change some parameters before my holidays (weather information for example), and it's not possible !!

If solutions is not quickly found byzipato teams, perhaps i'm looking to change my home controler to other solution...

photo

I can't sync the rules !!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file