zipato offline

Romain Pasquion shared this idea 7 days ago
Completed

2 night in a row that the server connection is broken, no more rules are launched. green flashing continuously, restarting does not change anything

Comments (22)

photo

Same here. Really annoying. Blocked again inside home while unable to disarm the alarm.

What's going on with the system?

photo

Same here. It's really frustrating.

photo

Same here, first problems with Weather, now this :-(.

What's (not) going on!

photo

Same thing here, cannot do anything and it says it's switched off in control center....

photo

Yep same here.

photo

the same in Italy it is not possible to continue like this is unacceptable

photo

Hello,

we are experiencing issue with the V2 server, a small portion of controllers will not come online.

We will fix it accordingly ASAP.

Best regards

photo

The same for me (France), since the last night…

photo

Everything should be fine now.

BR

photo

It seems to be ok for me. Thank you

photo
photo

It's been way beyond acceptable for a long time now.

It's marvellous: when the cloud goes offline, there seems to be no way to make the box behave rationally. I tried to make the indoor temperature independent of any particular sensor (I have to update the Tado temperatures via the cloud) by creating a virtual meter when synthesises temperature from different sensors, discounting any that have not recently updated. But it appears that the box obtains the values of those meters from the cloud itself. Once the cloud goes offline, nonsense temperatures appear, and the cooling goes off in the middle of a blazing hot summer.

I'm done. I'm way past done.

photo

Works now, I was outside working in the garden and when I went insida again it did not flash green anymore!

Nice!

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Zipato Support Portal

Skickat: den 21 juli 2021 09:45

Till: Mats Eriksson

Ämne: New Comment in "zipato offline"

photo

I'm not going to thank Zipato for fixing something that shouldn't have broken in the first place. A system that fails for hours or days at a time, several times a month, is not usable.

photo

Unfortunately still off-line! Even if the Zipatile itself (intermittently) shows "on-line", I can't access it through the web-interface nor the app.

Restart does not even work in the Zipatile menu "restart failed"! Did it then by the power button - but stil not on-line.

photo

photo

Same problem again

photo

Same problem again for me to.. it becomes hopeless…

photo

Same problem again. We would appreciate an update from Zipato ;)

photo

Problem back, worked a while during the day but now constant flash again... Stopped working around 12:4 I think...

photo

It's not working for me either. Luckily I have switched most of my home over to another system, but I still have the irrigation, internal sirens, flood sensors, and the outdoor awning on the Zipato - and oh man, on such a hot day we want to provide shade to our house and cannot. Let's see if Zipato censors my post as well. When a tech vendor resorts to censoring posts, you know the quality of service to expect of them. In the meantime, we wait and pray that the Zipatile comes online again.

photo

Again offline

photo

C'mon, around 12 hour of full outage after some days of intermittent issues.

Zipato what's happening?

photo

I have the same problem and now it is offline and I cannot connect to control my devices