This object is in archive! 

Box Offline

xmeslin shared this problem 10 years ago
In Progress

Hi,

Are you doing maintenance ? My box went offline and I didn't receive twitter notification.

Tks,

Xavier

Edit : I see other message. Maybe you should notify with twitter when you do something which seems to be the case right now.

Replies (22)

photo

Hi Xavier,

actually we are receiving difficulties with the previous maintenance activities (server upgrade). Hopefully everything will be solved soon.

photo

ok got it. Use twitter to notify us and you will save time with less message on the forum :)

photo

xmeslin wrote:

ok got it. Use twitter to notify us and you will save time with less message on the forum :)
done

photo

Is it working back for you guys?

Box appears online but no response and no events listed except heater informations.

photo

thomasfr wrote:

Is it working back for you guys?

Box appears online but no response and no events listed except heater informations.

Nop, It is still not working. No rules are executed. I had to activate each device manually.

photo

John, what do you mean by activating devices manually? With wall switch or from dashboard?

I personally cannot control anything via the dashboard

photo

It should work now already. Just try to refresh the browser (CTRL+F5). It was an issue with the message queue.

photo

Not for me neither...

Rebooting the box mad it worse, now it cannot connect to server (quick flashing blue) :/

photo

Same blinking blue led...I hope it will work back soon ;)

photo

thomasfr wrote:

John, what do you mean by activating devices manually? With wall switch or from dashboard?

I personally cannot control anything via the dashboard

dashboard of course.... On Android App. Only the virtual devices with a rule attached do not work. Now i have a blinking blue led...

photo

Servers should work now. If you have a problem with the flashing blue light, it might be that the box is ONLINE. Please, try go to RULE CREATOR and press SYNCHRONIZE. Do it after blue led is flashing FAST, not slow.

Also, be free to send me credentials on hello@zipato.com

photo

As this night (2-3 am France time) : "Synchronizing rules. Please wait..." forever.

Still fast flashing blue.

I don't have time to help you debug (reboot, tcpdump, etc) now but I'll have some this afternoon if needed.

I'll open a ticket if this issue isn't solved by then.

photo

Bad Wolf wrote:

As this night (2-3 am France time) : "Synchronizing rules. Please wait..." forever.

Still fast flashing blue.

I don't have time to help you debug (reboot, tcpdump, etc) now but I'll have some this afternoon if needed.

I'll open a ticket if this issue isn't solved by then.

Great, thank you. As for the night, I know, we were working. But now it should be solved (at least server part...)

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Servers should work now. If you have a problem with the flashing blue light, it might be that the box is ONLINE. Please, try go to RULE CREATOR and press SYNCHRONIZE. Do it after blue led is flashing FAST, not slow.

Also, be free to send me credentials on hello@zipato.com

Hi Sebastian,

I have send you an email. Synchronizing with a fast flashing blue light did not work, unfortunately.

photo

Info about FAST FLASHING BLUE LED issue:

it is a known problem now and we are working on it. You will probably just need to go to the RULE CREATOR and press SYNCHRONIZE when we are finished.

photo

FAST FLASHING BLUE ISSUE UPDATE!!

Go to the RULE CREATOR and press SYNCHRONIZE, afterward SIMPLE RESTART ZIPABOX.

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

FAST FLASHING BLUE ISSUE UPDATE!!

Go to the RULE CREATOR and press SYNCHRONIZE, afterward SIMPLE RESTART ZIPABOX.

Thank you very much! That works. All is normal again.

photo

It s working back

Many thanks !

photo

All good here.

photo

What was the solution ???

Working back is good to know, but useless if the the solution is not provided !

photo

Dominique GEORGES wrote:

What was the solution ???

Working back is good to know, but useless if the the solution is not provided !

there is no solution. problem doesn't exist any more.

photo

OK.

This should have been mentionned ;-)

Solution being : Server rebooted, patched, ... ?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file