This object is in archive! 

Can not add Nexa Wall pluggs to Zipabox

krister ekberg shared this problem 10 years ago
Not a Problem

I'm trying to add different Nexa/proove wall pluggs to the zipabox but i'm unsuccsefull.

I managed to add a PBR-2300 once as coco AC-1000 after a suggestion from one of your techs, but after moving the plug to a different wall socket it stoped working.

So since there is virtually _no_ Documentation on the adding of devices process I have to just rely on trial and error.

So here is what i do:

Unplock the wall plugg.

Click on Add device and select coco AC-1000 and click on join.

Plug in the wall plug and click on continue.

Now after half a sec the web interface says Device joined & device saved. My wall plug has not clicked on and off as it is supposed to when you get it connected to a remote.

So either your way of handling nexa devices are just plain wrong or my zipabox is in someway broken, either way I need some help.

Replies (2)

photo

Have you tried to erase the memory of your plug? Put the device in learning mode and press all of on your remote.

photo

John, thanks for the suggestion and yes I have.

Between each time I tried to add it to the zipabox I erased the memory, I have tested to control it again with a nexa remote to make sure the plug works. After erasing the memory I also test that the nexa remote is not able to controll the deivce, making sure that the memory is erased.

Replies have been locked on this page!