This object is in archive! 

enocean

titof174 shared this idea 11 years ago
Planned

Hello,

Currently under construction (france), I hesitate between zibase and zipabox,

I think the deciding factor is the adoption of EnOcean technology.

Have you planned integration and if yes, when do you operationalize this tecnology on your box.

Personally, I think it is a priority development because it eliminates the only black spot of home automation ... batteries!

In the meantime, great job with your box

Replies (43)

photo

Agree with you regarding EnOcean. We have demo kit already in our lab and we are in contact with the guys from EnOcean. Certainly, we are more oriented to debugging issues as we are starting to sell, but this is one of the most important tasks on our road map. As we did some preparation already, It wan't be highly complicated to finish this integration and I expect it to be finished during Q1.

photo

A little expensive devices but I also like Enocean

photo

@Sebastian Popovic

So you confirm that it is your roadmap to have your box compatible with Enocean devices by the end of Q1? A must have from my point of view in order to use remote control switches with no wires at all unless you have something else to propose to do so?

photo

Have a look to these :

http://www.telefunken-sb.de/en/produkte1/produkte0/aufputz.html

They are really nice :).

I'm waiting for the compatibility to buy and use them.

Another nice thermometer, control panel... http://www.enocean-alliance.org/en/products/sauter_ey-ru141-f001/

photo

Zibase will also have enocean soon (proto are working).

photo

premiers tests sur la zibase2 ... vraiment sympa !!!

http://maison-et-domotique.com/blog/2013/04/02/zibase-et-enocean-premiers-tests/

photo

Any news?

photo

yep, I'm really tired to change batteries, It's not really green and it's costly.

photo

Under construction ?

photo

hello any news ? thanks

photo

Publishing of the EnOcean expansion module is postponed until September 2013.

photo

Thanks for the information, we appreciate having news about the roadmap event if items are postponed

photo

Hi,

Any update of the roadmap? Any chance that it would come out by the end of the year?

Thank you,

Philippe

photo

I'm interested too, anay news ?

photo

In France there was today an exhibition where a prototype of the enOcean module for the Zipabox was presented ! The article said that the manufacturing is due end of the year.

For those who can read French here is the source :

http://blog.domadoo.fr/2013/11/07/interclima2013-module-enocean-zipabox-presente-stand-vitec/

photo

UP!

when it is possible to buy the enocean module?

photo

derf2087 wrote:

UP!

it will be officially available after the Lights and Building show in Frankfurt. April 2014.

photo

derf2087 wrote:

UP!

it will be officially available after the Lights and Building show in Frankfurt. April 2014.

photo

derf2087 wrote:

UP!

photo

Hello Zipato,

I look forward to hearing from Enocean release as Lights and Building is over. I am so excited ! Any news ? :)

photo

Hey there,

What are the EnOcean endpoints compatible with the Zipabox please ?

photo

Hi there,

In the attached file you will see the endpoints you can select in the control panel.

photo

Yes, I saw that, but It refers to nothing on the web ? If you want to buy, google search does not know these names in the control panel !

photo

Greetings,

The list shows enocean equipment profiles we currently support. Every enocean device has to implement a certain enocean equipment profile. A full list of profiles is listed in the following document:

http://www.enocean-alliance.org/eep/

photo

Ok, I am still lost. Concretly, to be pragmatic, which units or trademark or website can I use. If I am ready to buy right now, where to go and what to buy (ex: Elkato # xxx, website : domadoo or zipato) ?

photo

ok, I need to look for the submitter on the EnOcean equipment profile sheet, right ? It is the trademark in other words !? Then I enter it into a web search engine, find a store and buy, right ? what about the reference, where can I find it on the profile sheet, please ?

Sorry for insisting so much :)

photo

Any device that implements an enocean equipment profile that we support. Each enocean device implements, or should i say conforms, to a single enocean equipment profile.

For instance, we have support for the D50001 enocean equipment profile. That means that we support _every_ enocean device that implements this profile.

photo

And even if you have a device that uses an EEP that we don't currently support, we can write support for the EEP very quickly.

photo

Etienne Lebon wrote:

ok, I need to look for the submitter on the EnOcean equipment profile sheet, right ? It is the trademark in other words !? Then I enter it into a web search engine, find a store and buy, right ? what about the reference, where can I find it on the profile sheet, please ?

Sorry for insisting so much :)

No, the submitter of a certain profile is just that, the original submitter of the profile. Everyone can use any profile for their product, so no, it's not a trademark.

photo

So whatever Enocean module I buy you will be able to configure and make it work, right ?

photo

If you buy an enocean device that uses an EEP that we do not support then we will have to implement this new EEP in the firmware.

Some EEP's are easier to implement than others. The time required to implement it depends on the complexity of the EEP.

photo

Marko Katić wrote:

Any device that implements an enocean equipment profile that we support. Each enocean device implements, or should i say conforms, to a single enocean equipment profile.

For instance, we have support for the D50001 enocean equipment profile. That means that we support _every_ enocean device that implements this profile.

Hi Marko, so where can we get confirmation of which "profile" an enocean device is using ?

I went to some vendors website (for example : Domadoo, Greenelectric, my-domotique,...) and to some manufacturer site (for example : Eltako). I read technical details, I downloaded available information ( "data sheets", user manuals, technical Data, brochures...) and I never could find a reference to a "Profile" the enocean device conforms too.

photo

olivier34 wrote:

Marko Katić wrote:

Hi Marko, so where can we get confirmation of which "profile" an enocean device is using ?

I went to some vendors website (for example : Domadoo, Greenelectric, my-domotique,...) and to some manufacturer site (for example : Eltako). I read technical details, I downloaded available information ( "data sheets", user manuals, technical Data, brochures...) and I never could find a reference to a "Profile" the enocean device conforms too.

Hello , I am still struggling to understand which Enocean devices are supported by the Zipato box.

Where can I find a list of supported Device OR clear technical criteria to select devices. The criteria provided by Marko is not a criteria that we can use because the enocean devices manufacturers do not provide any "Profile" details.

thanks in advance.

photo

This is not entirely correct. Some manufacturers do provide EEP profile information in device manuals and some do not.

We will put a list of supported EEP profiles in the knowledge base soon.

photo

Hello Marko,

You are right ! after your post, I finally found a few manufacturers providing some details (like TRI02SYS) in their device "user guide" (example : TRI02SYS windows sensor ref 10020032 user guide is showing EEP2.1 §D5-00-01)

Strange enough, the same manufacturer is not displaying the EEP for its other devices...

Overall, I found very very difficult to retrieve the EEP profile information, we would appreciate if you could publish in your knowledge databse a list of supported devices using the manufacturer name and device reference. Many thanks in advance

photo

Marko Katić wrote:

We will put a list of supported EEP profiles in the knowledge base soon.
Hi Marko, do you have a current list of supported EEP profiles now?

If not, when will you have it?

I`m going to buy a Zipato-System and have some EnOcean-Components, which (EEP) are not listet here ...

John Rabbit wrote:

Hi there,

In the attached file you will see the endpoints you can select in the control panel.

For example: A5-20-01, D2-01-08, F6-10-00, A5-08-02 and A5-02-30

Thank you very much!!

BR from Germany

photo

Greetings,

A5-08-02, A5-02-30 and F6-10-00 are supported.

A5-20-01 and D2-01-08 are currently not supported.

photo

Hi

Besides the enocean transmitters being supported, can Zipato be used with Enocean receivers and actuators?

photo

Hi

Besides the enocean transmitters being supported, can Zipato be used with Enocean receivers and actuators?

photo

Yes, Zipabox can control certain receivers and actuators.

If an Enocean receiver can be controlled by a device that implements the F6-02-01 profile, then that same receiver can also be controlled with Zipabox.

photo

Marko Katić wrote:

Yes, Zipabox can control certain receivers and actuators.

If an Enocean receiver can be controlled by a device that implements the F6-02-01 profile, then that same receiver can also be controlled with Zipabox.

Thanks Marko.

So within the Zipato programming page, we are able to enroll Enocean receivers / actuators directly?

photo

Hello Zipato team, Could you post here the Internet Page where we can have the information on which Enocean devices (and which Profiles) are supported ?

If such a page does not exist -> You should put as a priority to create one and update the page on a very regular base.

Today, the only way is to scroll all the post or ask a question for a given profile in this forum.... Honestly, this is not a practical and acceptable way.

photo

I am interested in Enocean devices from NODON (http://www.nodon.fr/en)

Soft Remote & Wall Switch: EEP – F6-02-01

Smart Plug: EEP – D2-01-0A

Smart Plug with metering: EEP – D2-01-0B

Door/Window Sensor: EEP – D5-00-01

Temperature Sensor: EEP – A5-02-05

Can you update us on which of these profiles work with the latest Zipato Firmware?

photo

Hi there,

do you know if is supported humidity and temperature sensor EnOcean nodon A50401? TNX

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file