can't get fibaro fgs221 state return

Orphee shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Hi everybody,

I managed to get my roller shutter (fibaro fgs221) state return but without success.

If I use the manual switch ( UP or DOWN) , the zipabox still showing the previous state , without updating the display (even if I refresh the page).

Can anybody provide me some help ?

Thanks in advance

Replies (30)

photo

are you receiving the status from other devices?

photo

It does seem to work only with a long delay.....

photo

with the v0.9.961, I have the same problem :

No event in the log when I press the switch (on S1 - bistable)

photo

That's good to know ! I will wait for a fix then ;)

thanks for the reply

photo

Hello Orphee,

the same here with the fibaro dimmer modules.... No live feedback...

photo

I am currently trying to check this also over other Fibaro's devices like the roller shutter FGR221. If I manually change the roller shutter status then I see in the events the log, while if I change manually the roller shutter the Zipabox doesn't read the actual status even after days. So basically the same problem here reported for the dimmer.

photo

Marko Kosanovic wrote:

Zipato is asking for device's status periodically and in case of a status change, status is refreshed on the cloud. Better devices report it's status after the change, but fibaro fgs211 is doing that status report in a proprietary way. We are working on a workaround and after testing it will be provided with firmware update over the cloud.
Dear Marko,

I completely agree with you, I receive the status from AEON switch even if I switch it manually. Do you have even a rough forecast on when you will implement the feedback from Fibaro's modules to Zipabox? How is the workaround status you mentioned in your reply.

Thanks for your answer

Marco

photo

Ucciogenerale wrote:

Marko Kosanovic wrote:

Zipato is asking for device's status periodically and in case of a status change, status is refreshed on the cloud. Better devices report it's status after the change, but fibaro fgs211 is doing that status report in a proprietary way. We are working on a workaround and after testing it will be provided with firmware update over the cloud.
Dear Marko,

I completely agree with you, I receive the status from AEON switch even if I switch it manually. Do you have even a rough forecast on when you will implement the feedback from Fibaro's modules to Zipabox? How is the workaround status you mentioned in your reply.

Thanks for your answer

Marco

Dear UccioGenerale

I'm using Aeon G2 smart meter with switch, But I cannot see the manual feedback.

Which wire connection are you using ?? Please see attached my configuration, maybe that my point.

Thks for your help.

Claudio

photo

Claudio Mariani wrote:

Ucciogenerale wrote:

Marko Kosanovic wrote:

Dear Marko,

Thanks for your answer

Marco

Dear UccioGenerale

I'm using Aeon G2 smart meter with switch, But I cannot see the manual feedback.

Which wire connection are you using ?? Please see attached my configuration, maybe that my point.

Thks for your help.

Claudio

Ciao Claudio,

I am sorry but I am using a different switch, not the one you mentioned but the external one with shucko plug.

Ucciogenerale

photo

I confirm, the same issue is reported in :Fibaro FGS211 : switch status not detected in the zipabox

photo

hello

for me after update it's still nok OK for Fibaro FGS221 - v1.9-1.10 +The two relay are only by te box ( zwave ) and are set auto of after 1 second ( monostable).

Both relay function normally, I hear click and the other click after one second and outputs are in one pulse mode.

On dashbord I push the control relay 2 ON and it automatically returns to OFF after one second (OK)

For relay 1 I push the control ON but and I have to manually restore OFF because it always remains ON (NOK)

Thank's

photo

Here the same.... Devices still not returning state...

photo

Hi everybody;

Same for me after the last update (Firmware 0.9.974).

If I change the roller shutter status on the dashboard or IPhone, it working fine but if I change manually on the the roller shutter switch, the Zipabox doesn't read the actual status.

The rules and command working very well.

The problem is to see the status when your are outside the house ...

We cannot believe the Zipabox.

P/S: the problem is appear after the update of the two last version of firmware.

Have a nice day.

photo

Hi zipato,

Do you have update here ? I have same issue with version 2.1 but only for the switch 1. the switch 2 correctly reports its status.

photo

Still with the same problem, no update back from the roller, still stuck with the same issue. A simple thing like open the roller at certain time is impossible.

photo

Hi,

Re-applied for all my 6 FGD dimmers and eg. the hallway light have been on for over 15 min. Still shown as off in the dashboard...

photo

Hello,

Re-applied the device descriptor on Fibaro FGS221 - v1.9-1.10 (Firmware 0.9.974)

For me the two relay are only controled by te box ( zwave ) and are set auto off after 1 second ( monostable)

The return status is OK now for the two switches

Thank's

photo

Hi,

I still have the same issue with FGD211 !

And S2 return is not recived / sent at all !

Regards,

Regards,

photo

Hi Milan,

Any news concerning FGD and FGR ?

Regards,

photo

Milan Gulis wrote:

Hello

For all of you that are still experiencing issue with Fibaro FGS-221 not returning it's state to the dashboard on manual switch please click on "Re-apply device descriptors" and make sure that your Zipabox has latest firmware version.

Regarding Fibaro FGR and FGD they are also returning they state but they have a slow respond time, it is about 1 min for state change to be updated to dashboard.

Hi,

I have 6 FGS-221, I did what you say (re-apply the descriptors) , but I still cant get the state return. I can power off the supply, use the physical switch (bistable), zipabox keep saying everything is alright and roller is 100% open (depends of the last value set via zipabox of course)

Any idea or help ? because not having state return is really anoying :(

Regards

photo

Hi Milan,

Still not working for me on my FGD even after re-applying device descriptors.

Any idea ?

Yann,

photo

I re-applied device descriptors on my 3 FGD.

One is responding as soon as I switch on/off the manual switch.

The 2 others are only sending state after a few minutes.

photo

I aslo did on 2 of my 6 Fibaro FGR221, none are updated :(

They are all on firmeware v2.1

photo

Hi Milan,

I've just re-applied the device descriptor and resynchronized two times now its working perfectly !

NB : I have a FGD with 1.9 firmware.

Thanks a lot !

Regards,

photo

Hello,

I try and it working but one day after zipabox still showing same previous state by pressing the switch through the website, without updating the display (even if I refresh the page).

Have a nice day.

photo

Milan Gulis wrote:

Hello everyone

Fix for Fibaro roller shutter FGR will also be done during the day. I will also post here when it is done.

HI milan,

it's been a week and still have no news regarding the update... Please give us some info ;)

Thanks

photo

Yeaaah ! Finally !!!!

It works for me, thanks for the fix ;)

Regards

photo

Hi Milan,

I'm affraid this ticket must be re-open. The issue is back, I've done nothing special , I can't get the state return anymore :(

Furtheremore, shutting down the power supply has no effect, Zipabox keep saying "Online", until I use virtual switches which raise "errors" then a "Offline" message ...

photo

hello everybody;

Same for me. We cannot close this ticket because the status of the devise don't report correctly the status. We cannot trust the state of the devise. Sometimes the roller is open and on the Zipabox it's close ...

Have a nice day.

photo

FYI : I've open a new ticket because I'm affraid this one will not been consulted anymore

http://community.zipato.com/responses/re-openedcant-get-fibaro-fgr-221-state-return

Leave a Comment

Attach a file