Inclusion of zipato RGBW bulb failed on Jeedom with openzwave

Alexis Guével shared this idea 10 months ago
Under Consideration

Hello,

Unfortunately after many trials I'm unable to include my zipato light bulb in my zwave network. Setup information :

- Jeedom v4.0.61 , dongle zwave usb badodosecurity wd6051, plugin openzwave v1.4

- zipato light bulb rgbw

steps I followed and results I get :

1. Controller in exclusion mode -> OK

2. I'm turning light bulb on -> message "exclusion of a device not in the network"

3. the controller close the exclusion mode (when I'm tapping it does not do anything ..)

4. Controller in inclusion mode -> OK

5. Turning on light bulb (when I'm tapping it does not do anything)

6. the controller close the inclusion mode right after I turned the zipato bulb ON

I joined some logs with this post, I see errors like this :

[2020-11-18 00:38:02][DEBUG] : zwcallback args=[{'controllerState': 'Failed', 'controllerError': 'None', 'controllerErrorInt': 0, 'notificationType': 'ControllerCommand', 'nodeId': 0, 'controllerStateInt': 8, 'controllerErrorDoc': 'None.', 'homeId': 3880691758L, 'controllerStateDoc': 'The command has failed.'}]

[2020-11-18 00:38:02][DEBUG] : Z-Wave ControllerCommand : {'controllerState': 'Failed', 'controllerError': 'None', 'controllerErrorInt': 0, 'notificationType': 'ControllerCommand', 'nodeId': 0, 'controllerStateInt': 8, 'controllerErrorDoc': 'None.', 'homeId': 3880691758L, 'controllerStateDoc': 'The command has failed.'}

[2020-11-18 00:38:02][INFO] : The command has failed. (Failed)

Also this in the other log fileatr thre same time, during the inclusion

2020-11-18 00:38:02.461 Info, FUNC_ID_ZW_ADD_NODE_TO_NETWORK:

2020-11-18 00:38:02.461 Info, ADD_NODE_STATUS_FAILED

2020-11-18 00:38:02.461 Detail, Removing current message

2020-11-18 00:38:02.461 Detail, contrlr, Queuing (Command) Add Node Stop: 0x01, 0x04, 0x00, 0x4a, 0x05, 0xb4

2020-11-18 00:38:02.462 Detail, Notification: ControllerCommand - Failed

Will appreciate some help ! I see my interface updating when I'm try to include it, and logs, so I guess something happening but somehow the bubl can not be added.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Comments (1)

photo

I suggest to address this problem in the openzwave community. Looks like the openzwave interface has not handled this bulb in a correct manner.

photo

A new addition for the community is marked for the changes. All the illustrations of the commune and residency personal statement help with the terms. The fund is placed for the joy of allies. The rank is fit for the marked items for humans. The illustration is piled for the funded data for the challenges for the gene and allies for the compact items for humans.

photo

Hello Alexis,

tapping on the bulb was not working with me, did you to tap on the bottom on your lamp like on this old post ? it worded for me on Jeedom

domotique34.com/ampoule-led-rgbw-de-zipato/

photo

Students will not be in a position to spend more time on buy coursework the paper as there will be additional academic tasks to finish. Just count on us for these needs and our live assistance will result in the completion of the writing task as well as an additional valuable learning curve for students.

photo

Thanks for describing this issue. I hope you managed to find a solution. As far as I know, these lamps have separate colored, warm white and cool white LEDs. This allows you to create both colorful lighting environments and comfortable white lighting that can be easily adjusted from an iOS or Android smartphone. By the way, I advise you to look for videos on YouTube in which the authors show a solution to a similar problem and share useful tips. I found quite a few of these videos there and noticed that on average, these videos had almost 22 thousand views! I am sure in order to achieve such indicators, their owners have resorted to using the services of https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-views to quickly increase their number.

photo