Scenes are the most basic level of automation.
Scene is just a group of devices set to the certain state (on, off, 30%, etc…). Once you call the scene by pressing the scene button, all devices in that group will go to that certain state.
- 1.) In WEB UI go to the scenes feature
- 2.) And on the right side you will see create scene option, click on that
- 3.) First name the scene you want to create
- 4.) To add device to the scene simply click ADD button
- 5.) If you want to remove device, simply click on REMOVE
- 6.) Add devices that you want, and also set their indicators, for example ADD RGBW bulb and set it to 50%
- 7.) When you are done adding devices, SAVE this scene
- 8.) When the scene is saved, perform SYNCHRONIZATION
- 9.) After that your scene is ready to use