Network heal is a tool that can rebuild the Z-Wave controller routing table of the entire Z-Wave network.
It instructs every Z-Wave device in your Z-Wave network to find other Z-Wave devices in their direct range and report the results back to the controller. With this information, the controller can construct a new routing table that reflects the current topology of your Z-Wave network.
This process can be started and stopped at any time, without side effects.
- 1.) Go to Device manager on WEB UI
- 2.) You will see Zwave feature, and on this feature select setting button
- 3.) When you enter Zwave settings, you will see the NETWORK HEAL feature
- 4.) Click on it, and the new window will pop up
- 5.) To perform network heal, select START
- 6.) REMINDER: You will have to wake up all devices that runs on batteries
- 7.) When the network heal is done, close that window