1. In Zipato Control Center press "Device Manager" on the left sidebar
2. Click on the network in which your device needs to be (e.g. Z-Wave, 433MHz, ...) and find wanted device
3. First you see will be the Device.
3.1 When you click on this Device you will get a Device Endpoint(s). There will be one or more Device Endpoints depending on the device functionality (e.g. on/off switching, meters...).
3.2 When you click on Device Endpoint you will get Endpoint Cluster(s).
3.3 When you click on device Cluster you will get device Cluster Attribute(s).
3.4 Device Hierarchy:
-- Device Endpoint
--- Endpoint Cluster
---- Cluster Attribute
----- Attribute State/Position/Value
In this way you can move around in the device architecture.
4. Move the cursor on settings icon in line with this Device, Device Endpoint, Cluster Endpoint or Cluster Attribute which you want to show.
5. In settings chose show, give this Endpoint, Cluster or Attribute a name, choose room, icon and type. Type defines where this device Endpoint, Cluster or Attribute will be shown, for e.g. if you chose Generic On/Off switch it will be shown as such in "Device browser" section on the left sidebar of Control Center, or if you chose Generic meter it will be shown as such in "Device browser" section on the left sidebar of Control Center.
6. Save settings and click on Synchronize button. Refresh your Internet browser after approximately 10 seconds.
7. Next time you go to the "Device manager" a small flag will be visible in line with device Endpoint, Cluster or Attribute which you have chosen to show. Likewise, showed device Endpoint, Cluster or Attribute will be visible and assigned in chosen section in "Device browser" section on the left sidebar in the Zipato Control Center.
Notice: If you show one device Endpoint, Cluster or Attribute several times and chose same type in settings, it will be showed several times in assigned section on the left sidebar in the Zipato Control Center. This is usually referred as duplication of devices.