Scenes are the most basic level of automation.
Scene is just a group of devices set to the certain state (on, off, 30%, etc…). Once you call the scene by pressing the scene button, all devices in that group will go to that certain state.
- 1.) In WEB UI go to the scenes feature
- 2.) Create new scene which follows the previous video- Scenes [basic]
- 3.) Create Scene bulbs OFF, where all your bulbs will be set to 0%
- 4.) After that we are set to make our rules with Zipato's keyfob
- 5.) First rule is to make reading scene
- 6.) Go to Blocks- Control- and add WHEN block
- 7.) Into WHEN block add SENSOR
- 8.) ACTION puzzle goes in WHEN block, and with that puzzle we will trigger our scene
- 9.) Go to Devices and find CONTROL and add keyfob button which will trigger this scene. In this case we choose Green button 1
- 10.) After that go to select and choose green button 1 click
- 11.) Now from SCENES choose Reading scene and add it to Action puzzle, and select Run scene
- 12.) When you are done please SAVE and SYNCHRONIZE
- 13.) The same process is for turning OFF bulbs, and for Movie scene
- 14.) So repeat the steps, but change the trigger button, and scenes