security

mehrpaad shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

what if some one hack my password that i connect to the server ..??

Best Answer
photo

I mean people who have like to have their systems more secure and safer (aware of the security flaws and like to prevent as many as possible). With other systems, the monitoring of your system is totally dependant on yourself, unless you have a paid standalone security system in place. I think this is a another great service Zipato provide for peace of mind.

Replies (25)

photo

Call Zipato and they will restrict your account. They do provide 24/7 monitoring which other controllers don't. Another handy option for those who are security conscience.

photo

What do you mean by 24/7 monitoring?

As far as I know there's no way to receive an alert if the box goes offline...

photo

Hi carlo, I may be wrong here. I thought there was a subscription service that Zipato supplied that would monitor devices in your home, and in the event something happened they would contact you somehow. After some searching I think I was wrong or they have removed this service. Maybe contact them through the support ticket and ask.

Otherwise the only way to know if you are offline if by using the backup module with 3g usb stick. Then create a rule that sends you a message (sms, push, email) when the backup power is initiated. Still, you don't have this option will other zwave controllers that I know of, so it puts the Zipabox as a more secure option. You can get battery operated sensor triggers, but obviously cameras will not work unless you have a backup power supply.

photo
photo

what do you mean about security conscience?!!

photo

I mean people who have like to have their systems more secure and safer (aware of the security flaws and like to prevent as many as possible). With other systems, the monitoring of your system is totally dependant on yourself, unless you have a paid standalone security system in place. I think this is a another great service Zipato provide for peace of mind.

photo

sorry u mean that people who uses zipato service must pay more to have a safer security system and add that to zipato right?

sorry for my english

photo

You don't have to pay more. Fibaro and Vera don't offer anything like this as far as I'm aware. Or alternatively purchase an expansion backup module with 3g usb stick. This will activate if you lose power and will still send reports that the power is off and of battery operated devices when they are triggered.

Alternatively go out and buy a security system from a leading security company and see how much that costs. This is also exposed if someone learns your security pin, steals you RFID tag, or cuts the power or telephone system. I am not sure what you are after Mehrpaad. A military grade security system for a couple hundred dollars is not what Zipato offer. This is a well rounded and more secure alternative to other controllers. All while adding the benefit of controlling other home appliances. By adding more sensors, cameras, and backup power supply with mobile data capabilities you can have a pretty secure home. In most cases your home only needs to be more secure than you neighbours.

What system are you comparing this too? And what exactly would you like? If you have some good suggestions I'm sure we would all back you to get them implemented.

photo

well thanks bro..

1-can the backup module support the lights too?

2-in compare with power line home automation systems what are benefits and Disadvantages?

photo

1- if there is no power and the backup module is initiated(started), unless your lights are battery operated, obviously they wont work anyway. The backup expansion module will power the Zipabox for 24hrs, enabling the unit (in combination with a 3g usb stick) to continue giving you feedback on still powered devices (mostly battery operated sensors).

2- compared with powerline devices such as Insteon with x10, if there is no power in the lines to transmit power then obviously their devices would not communicate with each other. Although I have not tested any powerline x10 devices with the Zipabox, but I told they are compatible and work. Check the forum. There are advantages and disdvantages to both forms of communication, but I think the advantages weigh heaviest for the Zipabox because it can also use other standards like Enocean (batteryless) Zwave (mesh network for stronger communication) Zigbee etc. Powerline is probably more secure until it becomes rf, then Zwave and Zigbee is better. But Zigbee is encrypted, and most of Zwave too. If you are looking for vulnerabilities in your system, they usually rely around your router and wireless cameras are the worst.

photo

thanks

photo

I think it's great that you've made the effort to learn all about security. I'm glad you're interested in learning more and that you're taking steps to make sure your information is safe. It is good that you're talking with your friends about this, because they can help keep you on track and remind you of things that are important. I often visit to download cyber-security templates through this https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/cyber-security/ site. I believe that we need to be safe because if we are not safe then no one can be safe.

photo

Security is a very important part of our lives. It's very important to know that our information is secure and we can trust people with it. Well, I usually visit this https://essayforce.org/ site for premium essay writing services. I think that it's important for people to have security in their lives because if a person doesn't have security, then they won't be able to do anything or even feel good about themselves.

photo

I'm referring to those who want a safer and more secure system (aware of the security flaws and like to prevent as many as possible). Unless you have a separate, paid security slime rancher 2 system in place, monitoring your system is something you have to do yourself with other options. In my opinion, this is just another excellent service provided by Zipato that guarantees tranquility.

photo

I am also encountering this issue. Dont know why its hapenning.

photo

I value the insights and guidance you provide, I will try to figure it out for more. My Fortiva Account

photo

Actually the article is very real. Conduent Connect Login

photo

Our website offers free online games, and you should download the greatest vampire survivors games.

photo

Looking to keep your business secure in today's digital world? Look no further than a cybersecurity company in Singapore. With their expertise in the latest security technologies and best practices, they can help protect your organization from a wide range of cyber threats. Whether you're looking for network security, data protection, or incident response services, a cybersecurity company in Singapore can provide the support you need to stay one step ahead of potential threats.

photo
photo

Vendors, suppliers and agencies. Manage vendors across multiple departments including in relation to Inventory, Staffing, Accreditation, Contract Management and Facilities. Vendors can access the platform directly to complete transaction requests. Vendor Management System

photo

Investors face no restriction on the repatriation of funds or revenue raised from the sale or renting of the property. Mauritius has no capital gains tax, dividends or inheritance tax and it has a universal tax rate of 15%. There is a lot of property for sale in Mauritius from apartments to villas, touching the beach to hugging the mountain. Investing in Mauritius real estate through a vehicle generally makes sense for tax purposes.

photo

Our affordable treadmills deliver the best quality and the latest technology. From exclusive interval training programs and responsive motors to easy to one-touch controls, we offer fitness solutions that work.

Horizon Treadmill UK

photo

We believe that change is good, but lasting transformation is great. We'll help you choose the perfect piece of equipment for your unique goals, making sure it fits your space and schedule. No matter what you choose you can count on us to deliver the high-performance, durable equipment and support you need to pursue your goals, day after day for years.

Treadmills UK

photo

Spend some time playing. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it. run 3

photo

Our professional therapists will use a variety of techniques to help you slim down and feel great. From deep tissue massage to lymphatic drainage, we'll help you achieve the results you're looking for.

Slimming Home Massage Dubai

photo

Our professional therapists will use a variety of techniques to help you slim down and feel great. From deep tissue massage to lymphatic drainage, we'll help you achieve the results you're looking for.

Slimming Home Massage Dubai

photo

Office CCTV installation is becoming increasingly popular as businesses look to enhance their security and surveillance capabilities. Office CCTV Installation

photo

If you're looking for a way to relax and slim down at the same time, a slimming massage in Dubai may be the perfect solution. This type of massage uses special techniques to target problem areas and help reduce cellulite and promote weight loss.

Slimming Massage Dubai

photo

Sepanjang artikel ini, kami telah menyediakan berbagai Caption IG Aesthetic yang dapat Anda gunakan untuk posting Anda. Apakah Anda sedang mencari sesuatu yang inspiratif, lucu, atau menggugah pikiran, caption aesthetic ig di sini akan sesuai dengan kebutuhan Anda.

photo

Desde frases feliz cumpleaños inspiradoras y humorísticas hasta lindas, explore nuestra lista de citas para encontrar la perfecta que resuene con usted.

photo

Hier sind über 300 beste Geburtstagswünsche für Ihre Freunde, Familie und Lieben.

photo

I was told about this site by a friend, and when I found your writing, I was very impressed. I'll come back often now that I've saved it fnaf

photo

I don't know anymore, can any expert explain it to me? moto x3m unblocked

photo

I am genuinely pleased by the substance of this website happy wheels. It validates your comprehension of the subject matter.

photo

Ready for an exciting voyage into the land of fireboy and watergirl, as it is about to commence! Some puzzles will maintain your attention throughout the game, as well as traps that will kill you.

photo

Moto X3M unblocked is a high-octane bike racing game that pushes the player's skills and reflexes to the limit.

photo

i very like blog the baby i yellow game oline.

photo

Emblazoned on hoodies at a cybersecurity conference was the singular term: "security." This word served as a powerful reminder of the paramount importance of security in the digital age. Attendees engaged in discussions about cybersecurity best practices, emerging threats, and strategies for protecting sensitive information. The hoodies symbolized a commitment to prioritizing security in both personal and professional endeavors, emphasizing the shared responsibility of safeguarding data and systems from potential risks.

photo

Your website is very good. I am quite pleased with what is provided about this page Quordle game.

photo

If you want to get fresh music listening experience then visit https://ressomodapk.io/ and download the latest Resso MOD APK on your android device.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file