Before adding new device, it is recommended to bring device closer to Zipato Controller, so that no obstacle can interfere with operating range of device. Recommended distance between sensors and Zipato Controller is less than one meter.
Please read device instructions regarding inclusion/join mode. Device in inclusion/join mode is awake and ready for joining in to Zipato network. Always reset device before adding it to the network. Reset deletes any information about prior controller that was stored in device. At the end of joining or removing session it is recommended to synchronize everything and refresh Zipato Mobile Application.
How to add a device?
1. Log in into Zipato Mobile Application
2. Go to the “Main menu” in the top right corner of the application
3. Select "Add device" option
4. Next please select the network network protocol you want to use (e.g. Z-Wave)
5. Please follow the add device procedure instructions
6. At the end automatic synchronization of data between your Zipato Controller and Zipato Cloud Server will be done
After you successfully added the device into your Zipato network go to “General”, select “Device manager”, click on the Network protocol of this device (e.g. Z-Wave) and set your device’s room name and type. This will help you to easier control your device.