Requirements: Your Philips IP Bridge needs to be connected (via Ethernet) to the same home router as Zipato Controller so that they are both (should have an IP address within) in the same network. Make sure that Philips IP Bridge is functioning properly.
How to join Philips IP Bridge / Hue Bulbs on Zipato Controller?
1. Start inclusion of Philips IP Bridge device on Zipato controller via "Add new device" button
2. Find "Philips Hue" brand/logo
3. Put your Philips IP Bridge device into a learning (discovery) mode by pressing the connect button on the Philips IP Bridge
4. Press "Continue" button in "Add new device wizard"
5. Wait for the wizard to find and include your device
6. At the end automatic synchronization of data between your Zipato Controller and Zipato Cloud Server will be done
7. Device will be visible in Search device and in Device Manager section