How to add a virtual switch device on a Zipato Controller?
1. Log in into Zipato Control Center
2. Go to the “Device Manager” button on the left sidebar
3. Press “Add new device” button
4. Please find and select "Virtual devices" label in "Add new device wizard"
5. Please find and select virtual switch on the displayed list
6. Name your virtual switch and click "Save"
7. Automatic synchronization of data between your Zipato Controller and Zipato Cloud Server will be started
8. Congratulations your virtual thermometer device is added