Requirements: Your Sonos Play device needs to be connected (via Ethernet) to the same home router as Zipato Controller so that they are both (should have an IP address within) in the same network.
How to join Sonos Play device?
1. Start inclusion of Sonos Play device on Zipato controller via "Add new device" button
2. Find "Sonos" brand/logo
3. Put your Sonos Play device into a learning (discovery) mode
4. Select appropriate Sonos Play device on the list displayed in the "Add new device wizard"
5. Wait for the wizard to find and include your device
6. At the end automatic synchronization of data between your Zipato Controller and Zipato Cloud Server will be done
7. Device will be visible in Search device and in Device Manager section