This application note shows how to add a Smoke sensor to your Zipato Controller.
Zipato Smoke Sensor (Z-Wave) is designed to give early warning of developing fires by giving off the alarm sounds from its build-in alarm horn, based on Z-Wave technology.
-Zipato Smoke sensor
To open the front cover please follow below steps:
- 1.Open battery compartment.
- 2.Install battery into compartment and make sure the “+” and “-”ends of each battery are aligned properly.
- 3.After battery is installed in compartment, you will hear a chirp which indicates the device is receiving battery power.
Process adding to Z-Wave network:
- 1.Click on 'Add new device'.
- 2.Click on 'ZWave', the discovery process for ZWave devices started automatically.
- 3.Press three times Test button within 1.5 seconds to put the Zipato Smoke sensor in inclusion mode.
- 4.Synchronize and reload the dashboard.