The Door/Window Sensor is a battery-powered Z-Wave magnetic door/window sensor with an extremely small form factor. The Door/Window sensor will send radio signals up to 6 associated Z-Wave devices within its own Z-Wave network when the main unit separates from the smaller unit. Bidirectional mounting plate and push button allows for easy end-user installation. The Door/Window Sensor also has tamper prevention capabilities and low-battery alerts.
Hot add Zipato Door/Window Sensor?
1. Unscrew the screw fastening the rear cover.
2. Slide the rear cover down
3. Log in into Zipato Control Center
4. Go to the “Device manager” button on the left sidebar
5. Press “Add new device” button
6. Insert a CR123A battery into the battery compartment and put the device within one meter from the Zipato controller
- If device is NEW and not included / added to Z-Wave network previously LED indication will start to flash slowly.
7. Please find and choose Z-Wave network protocol
8. Exclude (reset) of the device before inclusion (always good prior inclusion process)
- If device is NEW and LED indication flashes slowly, it will be excluded automatically
- If device is not NEW, press the program switch (tamper) of Door/Window Sensor for 1 second and then release it and the device will be excluded
9. Include the device by pressing the program switch (tamper) of Door/Window Sensor for 1 second and then release it and the device will be included
10. Automatic synchronization of data between your Zipato Controller and Zipato Cloud Server will be done
11. Slide back the rear cover and screw fastening with the front cover, the LED indication should go off
12. Congratulations your Zipato Door/Window Sensor has been added successfully